STEPS TO MAKING YOUR PAYMENT
What follows is a step by step guide to making a purchase using Western Union as a payment method. Payment is fast, secure, and easy to do, and it’s the fastest way to have your order shipped.
Step By Step Videos
8 STEPS TO PLACING A WESTERN UNION ORDER
There is no delay for payment screening, no need to verify credit card details. Orders are processed immediately once your payment details are received. We will have your order shipped out right away.
- 1 Signup for an account online (or login to an existing account)
- 2 Enter the amount to send (confirmed in the email you received from us)
- 3 Select “Cash at agent location”
- 4 Choose your payment method (Credit Card, Bank Account, WU Pay)
- 5 Enter the first and last name of the receiver and payment info (provided in the email your received from us – first and last name only)
- 6 You’ll receive a confirmation email with the tracking number (MTCN).
Western Union’s payment options differ from country to country. Visit Westernunion.com and choose your country from the drop down menu to find out the specific options available to you. In certain countries the payment online option is not available and you will be given the locations of the numerous Western Union Kiosks in your country where you can make a payment in person.